Thursday, October 27, 2016

Cornerstore @ Memorial Union

For the first post in my Washburn series, I will focus on the cornerstore in the Union. This place literally has everything. They have premade lunches, frozen foods, tiolet paper, and Starbucks! I love that they have hot cheetos because I'm obsessed with them. I also like that I can run in and get a fountain drink or a blueberry muffin on my way to class. Run out of tiolet paper? Go to the cornerstore. Need a caffiene fix after a long night studying? Cornerstore has it. The only downside to this place is that it is kind of pricey (like many things on campus). It is very conveniently located and can be used by anyone. I won't rate this series because I simply want to inform other students and staff of helpful on-campus resources!

1 comment:

  1. I love the Cornerstore! It's probably one of the best resources on campus for my everyday needs. And I love that they use your Dining Dollars instead of your Bod Bucks! This Washburn series is a great idea, Emily!

    ReplyDelete