Thursday, October 27, 2016

Asian Cafe

In Topeka, you find a numerous amoount of Chinese buffets. These are good options when you want to pig out on Asian food (we've all done it), but for those times when you want a nicer sit-down Chinese cuisine, Asian Cafe is perfect! Orginally called Jade Garden, it is still owned by the same family but after they relocated it became Asian Cafe. The restaurant is located near 21st and Gage across from the VA. I love coming here with my grandmother for lunch; I always get a cup of Egg Drop soup and the Sweet and Sour chicken entree. The Asian Cafe has such a friendly atmosphere and a great sit down Chinese establishment. I give Asian Cafe a 4.75/5 star rating!

1 comment:

  1. I don't like Asian food, but my boyfriend does, so maybe we will have to check this place out! Thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete