Sunday, October 16, 2016

Monsoon Grill

Monsoon Grill is a Indian eating establish located next door the Chipotle on Wanamaker. This is one of the only Indian restuarants in Topeka, they have many different vegetarian options as well as vegan friendly dishes. Their list of curries is almost never ending but my favorite entree has to be the lamb seekh kebab. It's grilled in the tandoor oven and served with rice. This place offer delicious Indian cuisine but it is a little pricey. I like visiting here on special occasions as a treat. I would rate Monsoon a 5/5 star rating because it is the only Indian eatery I enjoy in Topeka!

1 comment:

  1. This place sounds really cool! I'm a vegetarian, so it's nice to hear that there's vegetarian options available. Keep up the great posts!

    ReplyDelete