Sunday, October 16, 2016

Donuts Part 3: Dunkin Donuts

Ugh where do I begin? I love everything about Dunkin Donuts! Although a chain establishment, they have some of the best donuts in town. Their iced coffee is to die for (when it's on special), and they have some of the friendliest employees. You can probably guess what donut I order but as for beverage I am hooked on their French Vanilla iced coffee with cream and sugar. It's so super sweet and almost doesn't taste like coffee at all, but it's alright to indulge sometimes!  I give Dunkin a 5/5 star rating just because I love it so much. I tried not to be biased during this experience but sometimes you just have to stick with what you know!

http://www.wibwnewsnow.com/dunkin-donuts-returns-topeka-20-years/

1 comment:

  1. You do love their iced coffee - I'll have to give it a try!

    ReplyDelete