Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Donuts Part 1: Baker's Dozen

Baker's Dozen is a native Topeka donut shop where donuts are baked fresh daily in the mornings by a family owned and operated staff. Since I'm comparing these different donut shops, I figured I would get the same thing at each place. My favorite donuts has to be chocolate frosted with sprinkles. I will also be comparing various beverages at each location. Here I got my signature donut and a small cappuccino. The donut was kind of cold since I went in the afternoon but it was still enjoyable. The cappuccino was not as sweet as I would have liked mostly because its main purpose is to give you a caffiene boost. Overall I would give this place a 4 out of 5 star rating and I recommend going in the morning when they bake everything fresh.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry your donut was cold! My favorite kind of donut is a cream-filled eclair. I'm looking forward to reading about more Topeka donut shops!

    ReplyDelete