Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Stauffer Commons- LLC

So let's talk about Stauffer Commons. This is the main cafeteria for the Living Learning Center at WU. I live in the LLC so you can always find me here getting their signature chicken strips and fries! I love Stauffer because they have many different options and choices. Chinese, Mexican, deli sandwich, salad bar, and all American, whatever you're craving that day they have it. One of my favorite parts of Stauffer is the salad and fruit bar. If I want a smoothie one day, they use fresh fruit and other add ins like yogurt, granola, or chocolate. This is a great way to customize your meals so you don't get tired of eating the same thing! The only downside to Stauffer is how they charge you for every individual item you want. Other than that, it is very conviently located and offers lots of tables and seating! Below is a slideshow to give you all an idea of the atmosphere at Stauffer.

 

all content courtesy of http://www.treanorarchitects.com/treanor-student-life/washburn-memorial-university/ and Steve Swalwell- Architectural Fotographics

1 comment:

  1. I love Stauffer Commons! My favorite thing to get is a cheese quesadilla at the sandwich bar. I will have to check out the smoothies!

    ReplyDelete