Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Lincoln Hall Dining

Last but not least in this Washburn series, is Lincoln Dining. This is the newest dining hall located next to Lincoln Hall. Lincoln is great because it's an all you can eat buffet style dining! They charge a flat rate of $8 or $9 depending on what meal plan you have. After this fee, you have no limit on the food you can eat! My favorite part of Lincoln (aside from the buffet style) is the soft-serve icecream machine. This is literally the best icecream on campus. the choices include vanilla, chocolate, or swirl! I can say I would pay $9 just to eat the icecream. Overall though, if you live in the LLC like me, Lincoln is quite a distance away and paying almost $10 every meal can burn through your meal plan. Regardless, Lincoln is another great option for anyone wanting to eat on campus!

1 comment:

  1. I love the soft serve at Lincoln, too! It's delicious. I wish we had that machine in the Union!

    ReplyDelete