Sunday, November 20, 2016

Yuki Steakhouse of Japan

So about a year ago my friend made me try sushi for the first time. She took me to Yuki's and since then I have been obsessed! I absolutley love sushi so much now and Yuki! My go-to rolls here are the Spider Roll and the JJ Roll. Yuki is also a great place because they are divided up into a sushi side and a steakhouse side. This is perfect for those people who don't like raw fish and prefer a cooked meal. Whichever eater you are Yuki is delicious in both areas! This place is tucked away in the shopping center off 29th and Arrowhead and completes your meal by offering a Japanese style seating arrangment. Yuki is an excellent restaurant!

1 comment:

  1. What a cute name! I don't care for sushi, but my mom absolutely loves it! I'll have to take her here.

    ReplyDelete