Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Tortilla Jack's

Tortilla Jack's is a mexican restuarant with a take-out vibe to it. It is located very close to Washburn right across the street from the water fountain. This place is native to Topeka only and produces delicious burritos.
My go to meal when eating here is the El Presidente burrito. Inside is ground beef, lettuce, cheese, tomatoes, and beans. All this wrapped in a tortilla and smothered in queso and your choice of sauce (I opt for hot of course).
I give Tortilla Jack's a 3.75/5 star rating. While i love their burritos and convenient location, I honestly prefer Taco Villa, which is will be reviewing in a late post. But, this place is great for college students or professors to get their spicy fix!

2 comments:

  1. I'll have to try this place out! Do they have good chips and queso? That's my favorite Mexican cuisine. Keep up the good work, Emily!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gene and I recently ducked into Taco Tico on 17th for lunch, and it was really good. Also, the prices are absolutely college -budget friendly.

    ReplyDelete