Monday, September 19, 2016

The Burger Stand @ College Hill

The Burger Stand is located in College HIll very close to Washburn campus. I love their burgers and have fond memories of coming her with my family on St. Patrick's Day last year.
When here, I usually go for the Greek Burger. I love greek and mediterranean food so this burger was an obvious choice for me. The Classic Burger is also a great option for those who like more traditional burgers.
Overall I would rate Burger Stand 3.5 out of a 5 star rating. This is because it can be a little pricey for college students who are on a budget. Good news is that they have half-price everything on Mondays for Washburn students.

3 comments:

  1. I went to this restaurant for the first time a couple of weeks ago and I loved it!! The half price is very helpful too when looking to save money.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll have to check this place out! I'm a vegetarian, but hopefully they have good fries. Thanks for the half-price tip!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the Burger Stand does have a couple of options for vegetarians.

      Delete