Sunday, September 25, 2016

The Classic Bean

There's nothing better than a local coffe shop. That's exactly what The Classic Bean is! My favorite drink to get here is called the Polar Ice Cap. This drink is a house specialty and combines coffee and milk blended into a smoothie. I prefer the mocha flavor but it also comes in vanilla or caramel. I pair this drink with a blueberry muffin to complete my trip. The Bean is great because it has a very relaxed atmosphere and features live music every Friday and Saturday. I would give it a 4.5 out of a 5 star rating. Here's a video of a live set played at Classic Bean not to long ago!

2 comments:

  1. This place sounds right up my alley! I love live music and that drink sounds amazing, too. I will definitely have to check this one out! Thanks, Emily!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Polar Ice Caps. My favorite is the caramel.

    ReplyDelete